Friday, October 11, 2024

Actress Amarachi Igidimbah Welcomes Second Child

Nollywood actress, Amarachi Igidimbah has welcomed her second child.

The star announced the joyfully on her Instagram page, revealing that her second child arrived on the same day as her first child’s birthday.
 
Sharing the good news with fans, she wrote:
 
“Who am I that you so mindful of Dear Jesus 😊🥲, You have made 10/10 specially customised for me 😄 make nobody drag am with me ooh 🤣………. I am still in awe as how my water broke at exactly 12:08am , just as I was praying for Ezem and reminding God that I really want them to be birthday mates hence my EDD is just few days away , everything kicked into motion with speed and by 6am , my special 10/10 package arrived beautifully 😍😄 ……. You can’t tell me nothing , GOD IS TOO BUSY WITH ME , he is indeed all about me 😊 😍………… THANK YOU JESUS , HONOUR TO MARY 🙏🙏🙏."

No comments:

Post a Comment