Friday, September 11, 2026

Mo Abudu Thankful As She Celebrates her 62nd Birthday

Renowned media mogul and filmmaker Mo Abudu is grateful to God as she celebrates her 62nd birthday today.

Reflecting on her journey, Mo expressed gratitude to God for His faithfulness throughout the past 62 years.

She noted that her heart is full and her spirit is filled with gratitude as she embraces another year of life.

The media entrepreneur also expressed optimism about the future, stating that she believes her best is yet to come.

Her words…

“Happy Birthday to me 🎂🌹

I turn 62 years old today 🩷🙏🏾🩷

I am grateful. I am thankful. Lord, I give You all the praise🙏🏾

For the gift of life, for Your grace, Your mercy, Your favour, and every chapter You have written and continue to write🙏🏾

62 years of God’s faithfulness🌹

My heart is full. My spirit is thankful. And I know the best is yet to come🙏🏾

Mọ́súnmọ́lá Fọ́lákẹ́ Ajífọ̀wókẹ́ Akíntúndé-Abùdù

Happy Birthday🎂 🎁 🥂”.

No comments:

Post a Comment