Friday, June 7, 2024

EPL: Why I Joined Chelsea – Tosin Adarabioyo

Chelsea’s latest signing, Tosin Adarabioyo has revealed why he made the decision to join the club. According to Adarabioyo, he wants to win trophies.

 He became a free agent after his contract with Fulham expired this summer.
The 26-year-old signed a contract with Chelsea on Friday morning that will see him remain at Stamford Bridge until June 2028.

“Growing up, Chelsea has always been a club that have performed well and one that have had great players and teams to watch. Chelsea have won big trophies and long may it continue,” the defender told Chelsea’s website.

“I’m here to win. I want to win. It’s as simple as that really. I just want to keep working and pushing the team and the club in the direction we want to go in. I’m excited to get going.”

No comments:

Post a Comment