Monday, June 3, 2024

Actor Tobi Bakre celebrates 30th birthday in Style

Actor and reality TV star Tobi Bakre has celebrated his 30th birthday with new photos over the weekend.

Taking to his Instagram page to celebrate his special day, he  shared breath-taking photos as he appreciated his achievements to become a better man in his 30’s.


He wrote;

“Big 30 🎂🥳

Thank you @anu.bakre thank you to my beautiful friends and family.

Usually somehow with my birthdays. But you successfully make me feel so happy and blessed every other year.

Thanks to my 20’s. You have created a totally different man clocking 30. Looking from outside. I appreciate me and I appreciate my journey thus far.

Everyone who sent that beautiful video Iyawo played for me. You guys won. Couldn’t stop smiling.

Thank you God for 30..”

No comments:

Post a Comment