Friday, May 3, 2024

Actress Bidemi Kosoko celebrates daughter at Two

Nollywood actress Bidemi Kosoko‘s daughter, Ikeoluwa is Two today And the proud mum took to her Instagram page to celebrate her princess on her special day.

She wrote;

”Happy 2nd birthday to you my precious baby 🥰💝😍💋💕❤️ ADUKE MI OWON. 🥰😍💝💋💕❤️ continue to grow in wisdom knowledge and understanding 🙏🙏 you shall be great , protocols will be broken for your sake 🙏 no evil formed against you shall prosper in Jesus name 🙏 wa dagba wa do gbo lo ri ko jesu @ikeoluwa_banks

Can’t believe you are just 2 but talk and behave like a 10years 😂😂😂😂
my smart baby
My intelligent baby
My composer
My dance mentor 😂😂😂😂
My independent baby
My rival 😂😂😂 the only girlfriend I approve for her father 😂😂😂😂
Girlfriend baba e @im_daniel_bankole
Bestie awon oremi @korad_closet @sunmifame
Mumcy grandpa e 😂😂😂

Thanks for choosing me as your mum IKEOLUWA 🥰😍💝💋❤️💕 thanks for coming into our home 🥰😍💝💋💕❤️ my Angel I love you sooo much MARIE iya jesu 🥰😍💝💋💕❤️”

No comments:

Post a Comment