Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Man absconds from home after his wife gave birth to triplets in Edo

A Nigerian man identified as Mr. Pius Edobor from Uromi in Edo State, reportedly absconded from home since his wife Mrs. Ugonma Edobor gave birth to triplets on December 29th, 2017.



In a viral post on social media, the Nigerian man was accused of abandoning his jobless poor wife to take care of the triplets and their other two children. One of such post reads;

Mrs. Ugonma Edobor gave birth to set of triplet December 29th, 2017. It is sad to note that her husband Mr. Pius Edobor from Uromi absconded to unknown destination leaving the jobless poor woman to take care of the triplet and her other two children in the midst of economic hardship conspicuous.

You can reach her on 07052992285.

Let’s show the innocent children love.

This is coming after it was also reported that a Nigerian man, also ran away from home four months ago after his pregnant wife’s scan revealed that they will be welcoming triplets.

Mrs Ijeoma Uzoma, who delivered triplets last Thursday at Tolu Crescent Medical Centre at Ajileye Street, Bariga, Lagos, told newsmen how her husband ran away from home four months ago after her scan result. She said;

‘’My husband left home since December when we did the scan and the results showed that I’m carrying triplets. I don’t know where he is. I’ve not set my eyes on him since then. He left home without my notice. I wonder how he could abandon me in such condition. If he returns, I will tell him to go and see the government since they are the ones taking care of me,” she said. Mrs Uzoma, who lives at Farayibi Street, Bariga appealed to the public and the government to help her raise the babies.


“I don’t have anything. I’m still feeling pains. If the government can help with money, I will be glad. I used to hang umbrella to plait people’s hair in our house before delivery. I need money to raise these children and start business. I do not like begging; I can work if government can give me fund to establish myself,” she said.

She thanked Bariga Local Council Development Area (LCDA) Chairman Kolade Alabi for coming to her aid.
“God will bless him; the Lord will lift him and give him bigger position and others who came with him. They really made me happy”.

No comments:

Post a Comment