Monday, October 5, 2026

​’I’ve Been Balling’—Sheggz Opens Up on Luxury Lifestyle and What He Gave Bella

Former Big Brother Naija housemate Segun Daniel Olusemo, popularly known as Sheggz, has opened up about his financial position and how he treated his former girlfriend, Bella Okagbue, during their relationship.

The 30-year-old Nigerian reality TV star, actor and former professional footballer who is based between Nigeria and the United Kingdom.

However, Sheggz became a household name after participating in the seventh season of Big Brother Naija in 2022.

His relationship with Bella became one of the major talking points of the season.

Speaking about his lifestyle, Sheggz said he has been financially comfortable for years and owns properties in both the United Kingdom and Nigeria.

He said: “I have my house in London and I have my house in Banana Island, Lagos. I’ve been balling since way back.”

The reality star also reflected on his relationship with Bella.

He added: “My last relationship, Bella, I gave her everything. I gave her the best life. She lived with me, I provided everything for her. I gave her cars.”

Sheggz and Bella, whose relationship began during their time in the Big Brother Naija house, continued dating after leaving the reality TV show.

However, after years together, the relationship eventually came to an end.

Sheggz confirmed in August 2026 that they had broken up in January 2026, after attempts to reconcile failed.



No comments:

Post a Comment