The star took to her Instagram page to share the photos with a heartfelt note.
She wrote, “Happy Birthday, THE OMOWUNMI DADA. πππππ½
I am that girl enabled by God, carried by Grace. ❤️
And when I look back at my journey, I know I didn’t get here by my own strength. There are too many moments where only God could have made a way. Too many doors I didn’t know would open. Too many battles I didn’t even know I was winning.
Today, I’m celebrating more than another year.
I’m celebrating life, grace, growth and becoming. π₯Ή
My heart is full, but I’m also carrying dreams I’m still waiting to see come to life and prayers I’m trusting God with.
So, Fam, today I ask for just one thing: SAY A WORD OF PRAYER FOR MEππΎ
Pray that God keeps me, guides me, protects my heart, and that I never lose myself while becoming everything He has called me to be.
Pray that this new year brings divine alignment, deeper joy, answered prayers, meaningful impact and undeniable evidence of God’s goodness.
I pray this will be my absolute best year yetππ½ππ½ππ½.”







No comments:
Post a Comment