Chiege's World!!!
Ada Ada’m! My womb opener, my precious daughter, my pride and joy! 🥹❤️ I am so proud of all you have achieved and all you are still achieving. Thank you for giving me so many reasons to be a proud mama!
Please forgive me for doing this, nne! 🤣 I know how much you love your privacy, but I just can’t help it, my beautiful cutie! When a mother is proud of her daughter, sometimes the joy must find its way out! Lol!!! Ndo biko!
I love you forever and with my whole life, nneoma maama! May you always have reasons to smile.
May your light never dim, and May God continue to bless you and take you to greater heights in Jesus Christ’s name, Amen ❤️
Please, guys, today is not her birthday. I'm just overjoyed of God's goodness in her and our lives.”



No comments:
Post a Comment