Friday, October 18, 2024

Nigerian celebrities storm Don Jazzy’s page after N100m donation

Don Jazzy set the internet agog after making a generous donation of ₦100 million to VeryDarkMan’s NGO.

The philanthropic gesture sparked a frenzy of reactions from Nigerian celebrities, who flooded his comment section with humorous and admiring messages.

Tiwa Savage, Zlatan, Portable, and other notable figures in the entertainment industry showed their appreciation and playful interest in benefiting from Don Jazzy’s kindness.

portablebaeby said: “Baba help@me no dey use me motivate people πŸ™πŸ™”

nkechiblessingsunday said: “Shey I no go drop acct like thisπŸ˜©πŸ™ŒπŸ»”

officialbovi said: “Pick your call 🐘! I need 100 meters pls.”

Zlatan: “Boss, make I drop my OPAY?”

 Yhemo Lee: “Baba mi, I just opened an NGO.”

 Skales: “Cash king.”

Cubana Chief Priest: “The original money na water.”

 Ola of Lagos: “My Aza dey your DM, baba.”

No comments:

Post a Comment