Wednesday, September 18, 2024

“God gave me another chance” – Brodashaggi celebrate birthday with new change after escaping death

Award-winning Nigerian comedian Samuel Perry, better known as Brodashaggi, is marking his birthday this year with a new change.

 Taking to his Instagram page to share his birthday photoshoot, he noted how birthdays have usually not been his thing and in fact, he switches off his phone on his birthdays because he dislikes birthday cakes and wishes. 

However, this year is an exception, as he revealed that recently, he escaped death as God gave him another chance.

 Brodashaggi expressed how grateful and honored he is to still be alive as he noted how some of his birthday mates are dead.
“🎂 Birthdays are usually not my thing.

Infact I switch off my phone on these days cos I dislike receiving birthday calls and wishes.
Only those who are close to me knows Shaggi is not Samuel but that ain’t a discussion for today lol.

But this particular birthday is different cos the gift of life was almost taken from me recently but God showed himself and gave me another chance.

Infact this photoshoot was done last night lol.
Today, I’m happy, I’m grateful, I’m honored cos I know some birthday mates who aren’t here to celebrate theirs. I’m no different from them but God has spared me for a reason I’m sure.

For those who love me, God has already given me the greatest gift but if you wish to gift me today, all you need to do is listen to this Birthday song I made for myself. It’s available on every music platforms and you can also click the link in my bio. Thank you 🤍”.

No comments:

Post a Comment