Thursday, April 25, 2024

How Davido helped me to stardom – Sabinus

Famous skit maker, Oga Sabinus has revealed how popstar, Davido helped him to stardom.

Sabinus who says people around him, even his wife knows no one can slander Davido around him, without him taking it up.

He says the singer was the FIRST big musician who shared his skit on his Instagram page, and that automatically made him famous.

He said when he reached out to him to show his gratitude, Davido sent him N2m to get better equipment to shoot his skits.

Speaking about their online encounter, Sabinus said;

“You can’t stand beside me and say something negative about Davido. I won’t let you. Even my woman knows. We have a portrait of Davido in our living room. After over a decade of being an underground comedian, Davido was the first big artiste who showed me love. He shared a video of him watching my skits on his Instagram handle. I messaged him to express gratitude and he sent 2M Naira to get good equipment and start shootings high quality skits. God Bless him forever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment