Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Actress Kemity Celebrates Birthday In Style

Nollywood actress and content creator, Ariyo Oluwakemisola Apesin, AKA Kemity is celebrating her birthday.

The movie star revealed that it is her chapter 23. Wishing herself a happy birthday, she described herself as despite the quiet battles she has fought,  God kept her.

She wrote:
"Happy Birthday to me WORLD FAMOUS KEMITY
Today I celebrate ME The battles I fought quietly, the tears I wiped alone, the strength I never knew I had. Through it all, God kept me

Another year. Another chapter. A softer, stronger, wiser me
Omo majemu ❤️🦅
Chapter 23."

In another Post she wrote:
"Chapter 23 ❤️

Please, nobody should come and “Aunty” mi because of age o! 😂 I’m only 23 years old. 😌

Don’t worry, I’ll respect everybody according to their age. 😂❤️ But as for me? I AM 23!

And in case you’re wondering… THIS is what 23 looks like
Argue with your birth certificate, not me. 😂🏃🏾‍♀️

HBD world famous kemity."

No comments:

Post a Comment