Monday, September 25, 2023

Comedian Bovi expresses gratitude on his birthday

Bovi Ugboma, one of Nigeria’s finest comedian and actors, is celebrating his birthday with a heart full of gratitude. 

 On his Instagram page, the award-winning comedian shared new photos and expressed gratitude for the ups and downs, the dreams and curses in his life. 

 He also thanked his Maker for his family and friends, both those he lost and those who are still in his life.

 Bovi added that he is grateful for everything that has happened in the past, in this moment, and everything that is yet to come.
“A birthday of gratitude. I’m grateful for everything. My victories and defeats. My aspirations and setbacks. I’m grateful to God, my family, and my friends. 

To those I have lost and those who are always there for me. I’m grateful for everything that has happened in the past, everything in the present, and everything that is still to come,” he wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment