Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Kim Kardashian reveals what she gifts her kids every year

Kim Kardashian is creating memories that will last her kids’ lifetimes one birthday at a time. 

 During an appearance on the On Purpose with Jay Shetty podcast last week, reality television personality revealed that she writes a four or five page letter to her kids every year. 

 ‘It’s so fun to see from the first year now,’ she said, adding, ‘One of ’em is almost 10 years old. And I know that they’ll appreciate this.’ 

 She explained that the letters recap the last year of her kids’ lives and ‘who their friends are, silly words they’re saying, their favorite foods, all the silly things they do and a little journey of what the year is like.’

 The SKIMS founder, 42, shares four kids with her ex-husband Kanye West, 45 – North, 9, Saint, 7, Chicago, 5, and Psalm, 4. ‘I know that they’ll appreciate everything, even if they might have thought I was being a little harsh on them,’ Kim continued. ‘I know that they’ll get it because I got it with my mom. I know they’ll get it with me.’

 And she admitted though she loves being a mom, there are days that it absolutely destroys her. ‘There are nights I cry myself to sleep. Like, holy s–t, this f–king tornado in my house. Like, what just happened?’ she told Shetty. 

 The Keeping Up With the Kardashians alum called motherhood ‘the most rewarding job in the entire world. It is. 

There is nothing that can prepare you. I don’t care how long you wait. I don’t care what you’re waiting for. You are never prepared.

 ‘Everyone says the days are long and the years are short, and that couldn’t be like a more true statement,’ she concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment