Monday, May 30, 2022

Actress Susan Peters Celebrates 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos

Nollywood actress, Susan Peters is currently on cloud nine as she turns a new age today. 

While celebrating her 44th birthday on her Instagram page as she shared photos of herself, Susan Peters expressed gratitude to God for her life, although she claimed she does not have it all together in her 40s.

 In one of the posts, Susan Peters wrote;+4. Thank you 40's , I learned to be wiser , kinder , and more loving to myself. I have also learned that I don't have to have it all together at 40's as society wants . Going after my dreams and creating a life for myself that's mine , I .proud for not following rules , and for fighting battles that does not define my blessings. 

 Welcome +4 , I am sharing this photo because it represents my 40's chapter and a chapter in my life that I am ready to close . 

I am thankful to God for the unconditional love , to my family and friends, my fans all over which is priceless. I have a special birthday wish , say a prayer and wish me a wonderful new year . 

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUCHESS SUSAN PETERS 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 44TH Floor 💃💃💃💃💃
In another post, Susan Peters wrote;

  WELCOME TO WORLD'S SUSAN PETERS CAKE DAY 44TH FLOOR ❣️🤍 The greatness God has planned for me in this new year I can’t comprehend,It doesn’t matter how dark it’s gets at night a bright morning will always follow. 

 ThankGod we don't look like what we have been through,God is faithful. LETS BE KIND TODAY , SO MUCH HATRED IN THE WORLD . SHOW LOVE TO ONE ANOTHER ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS ❤️❤️❤️ 

 My morning has come , Happy birthday to MEEEEEE 🎉🎉🎉🎈🎁💃🎉🎈❤️🥳🎊🎂🍷🎁👑🤍🎂🤍 another trip round the sun ☀️☀️☀️

No comments:

Post a Comment