Nollywood actress Lala Akindoju is of the opinion that people should not be ashamed about repeating clothes.
The issue of repeating clothes to multiple events is usually a topic of discussion when it concerns celebrities. It becomes news when a celebrity attends an event wearing something they've worn before, case in point Tiffany Haddish, who wore her Alexander McQueen dress for the third time and had to make a statement about it.
She said at the time: "I feel like I should be able to wear what I want, when I want, as many times as I want, as long as I Febreze it."
Lala obviously shares her sentiments and doesn't think repeating clothes should be a big deal. The Nigerian actress shared a photo of herself repeating a jumpsuit she's been rocking since 2016 and suggested that people should repeat outfits they like, and do it with confidence.
Read what she wrote below.
The issue of repeating clothes to multiple events is usually a topic of discussion when it concerns celebrities. It becomes news when a celebrity attends an event wearing something they've worn before, case in point Tiffany Haddish, who wore her Alexander McQueen dress for the third time and had to make a statement about it.
She said at the time: "I feel like I should be able to wear what I want, when I want, as many times as I want, as long as I Febreze it."
Lala obviously shares her sentiments and doesn't think repeating clothes should be a big deal. The Nigerian actress shared a photo of herself repeating a jumpsuit she's been rocking since 2016 and suggested that people should repeat outfits they like, and do it with confidence.
Read what she wrote below.


No comments:
Post a Comment