Cardi B has joined the cast of Universal’s “Fast & Furious 9” in an undisclosed role.
It’s the rapper’s first movie part since her role as the stripper Diamond in STX’s drama “Hustlers.”
Vin Diesel disclosed the casting Tuesday in a post on his Instagram account with a video that showed him and Cardi B on the U.K. set of the movie.
“I’m tired, but I can’t wait,” she told Diesel’s followers. “I ain’t gonna front, I think this is going to be the best one.”
The news came a day after the announcement that Ozuna, one of Latin music’s fastest-rising stars, had joined the cast and was also in talks to join the film’s soundtrack.
It’s the rapper’s first movie part since her role as the stripper Diamond in STX’s drama “Hustlers.”
Vin Diesel disclosed the casting Tuesday in a post on his Instagram account with a video that showed him and Cardi B on the U.K. set of the movie.
“I’m tired, but I can’t wait,” she told Diesel’s followers. “I ain’t gonna front, I think this is going to be the best one.”
The news came a day after the announcement that Ozuna, one of Latin music’s fastest-rising stars, had joined the cast and was also in talks to join the film’s soundtrack.

No comments:
Post a Comment