Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Odunlade Adekola Plans Another Surprise Birthday Party For Eniola Ajao

After her birthday recently which she celebrated while on the set of a movie, Eniola Ajao never knew she would get another party which would have friends and colleagues in attendance.



But on Sunday, January 29, she got a huge surprise from friends which included, Sotayo, Joke Jigan, Adediwura Adeseigha and many others.

A surprised Eniola Ajao confessed to her friends:
“I never thought anything could happen after my birthday last Sunday but you gave me the shock of my life after been persuaded by my Amazing, smart and intelligent friend @_taiwobankole to go for a party a friend invited her for @oriental hotel not knowing it’s my own surprise birthday get together. …”

To her boss Odunlade Adekola, Eniola said, “Thank you so very much sir for being a wonderful soul.. you persuaded me to go for the party my friend @_taiwobankole invited me for, not knowing it’s was my own surprise birthday get together.. you guys gave me the shock of my life….”

1 comment: