Friday, October 2, 2026

Actress Stephanie Linus Celebrates Birthday With Gratitude to God

Nollywood actress Stephanie Linus is celebrating her birthday today, October 2, 2026 with a message of gratitude and faith.

She wrote:

H.A.P.P.Y B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y

Today, I celebrate life.

Not just another year, but every experience that has shaped me. The beautiful moments, the difficult ones, the prayers answered, the prayers that made me wait, the doors that opened and even the ones that didn’t.

I have learned to trust God more deeply, to give myself grace, to protect what matters, to love wholeheartedly, and to keep evolving.

I’m grateful for the woman I am today, and even more excited about the parts of myself I have yet to discover, explore and reveal.

My heart is full. My faith is strong. And I step into this new year with gratitude, purpose, joy and great expectation.

Here’s to life.
Here’s to growth.
Here’s to everything still to come.

Happy birthday to me. 🎂🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment