Friday, August 14, 2026

Peter Okoye appreciates fans for their support

Peter Okoye has thanked those who have continued to support him as he speaks about the issues surrounding P-Square and his family.

 In a message to his supporters, the singer appreciated everyone who has sent him messages, streamed his music, shared his posts or simply encouraged him during the period.

He wrote:

“To every single person who has supported me on this journey so far, I want to say a very big THANK YOU.” ❤️🙏

“Every message, stream, share, prayer, and word of encouragement means more to me than you know. I see you, I appreciate you, and I’m truly grateful.” 🫶

“This journey is ours together. ❤️‍🔥

“I LOVE YOU BECAUSE ‘You love yourself’.” 🫶❤️🙅‍♂️❤️🙅‍♂️

Peter’s message comes two weeks after he publicly addressed issues surrounding his relationship with his twin brother, Paul Okoye, and their elder brother, Jude.

Rather than continuing to discuss the dispute, he chose to focus on the people who have stood by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment