Friday, August 28, 2026

Mercy Johnson’s husband, Prince Odi, pens sweet note to her

It is the 42nd birthday of Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson, and her husband, Prince Odi Okojie, is celebrating her.

Sharing loved-up photos of himself with his wife, he described her as his peace, strength, partner and one of his greatest blessings.


He called Mercy his queen, best friend, beautiful woman and the love of his life and promised to love her for the rest of his life.

“Happy birthday, my love.

Today, I celebrate not just your birthday, but the beautiful woman who has been my strength, my peace, my partner, and one of the greatest blessings of my life.

On this special day, I pray that God blesses you with many more beautiful years, good health, peace, happiness, and everything your heart desires.

Happy birthday to my queen, my best friend, my beautiful wife, and the love of my life.

I love you today, tomorrow, and for the rest of my life.

Congratulations”.

No comments:

Post a Comment