The couple had triggered breakup rumours after unfollowing each other on Instagram and sharing cryptic messages online.
But now, Uche has confirmed she has left the marriage.
In a fresh post, Uche made it clear that she is out, insisting that women also have the right to grow tired of a relationship.
She called her husband a princess while at it, also asking people not to push her to the wall.
She said:
“For Person to Tire for Marriage now nah Taboo because nah Woman! Must it always be Man must taya? My Tayad is Tayad! I am Tayad of the Princess wey dey marry me. What is wrong with that? To be happy As a Woman in Marriage nah by Connection in this Country!”
” I no do again nah Sin? Make nobody push me to the wall because I be rubber ooo! 8 years of my life isn’t enough yet? Maybe I should give it 20 years or maybe 6feet under before the Crown of thorns can fit me well!”.


No comments:
Post a Comment