Friday, October 4, 2024

Barrack Obama And Wife Michelle Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary

Former US  President Barack and wife Michelle Obama are celebrating 32 years of marriage and have shared a gorgeous new picture of the pair enjoying their time together after eight years in the White House.


Michelle wrote:

"32 action packed years with my honey! Through it all, thank you for always having my back, being by my side, and finding ways to make me smile. I love you, @BarackObama," Michelle captioned her post, which showed the pair standing in the Whitney Museum of Art in New York City.

Obama wrote:

"Happy anniversary, @MichelleObama! 32 years together, and I couldn’t have asked for a better partner and friend to go through life with," Barack captioned his post, which featured the same image; Barack wore grey chinos with a black sweater and overcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment