Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Linda Ejiofor celebrates husband Ibrahim Suleiman on his birthday

Nollywood actress, Linda Ejiofor is showering encomium on her husband Ibrahim Suleiman on his birthday.

The actress thanked God for giving her a man like Ibrahim and then also thanked her mother-in-law for raising the best man for her.

She added that even though she's married to the actor, she still has the biggest crush on him.

 
"Happy birthday, my love. 🎊🎉🎁💃

@ibrahimsuleimanofficial every day, i look at you and thank God for giving me such an amazing Man, everyday I say a prayer and thank your mum for raising the man of my dreams, the best Father for Keon. We love you infinity and beyond.

PS.... I want you to know that even though you're mine, I still have the biggest crush on you. 😍😍😍😘❤️❤️❤️❤️"

No comments:

Post a Comment