Monday, July 1, 2024

Actress Wasila Coded & husband celebrate first wedding anniversary

Nollywood actress Bimpe Akintunde otherwise known as Wasila Coded and her husband are celebrating their first wedding anniversary today.

Taking to her Instagram page page, she wrote;

”This is for every fake lovers that come my way , that I ever loved genuinely, showed real love, supported in my own little way, and E o ni gbadun, Asiri yin ko nibo!!!!! Special thanks to all the Ganiyu Family 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 E ku ife mii ❤️ E o ni fota’sore , E o ni teni’tika lola Oluwa Oba 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️
Alhamdulilai I Married Right ✅️ 🙌🙌🙌🙌 God Bless my Husbbyyyyy more n more 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you all, my True Lovers, for the congratulatory messages for our 1year anniversary
1 year down forever to go Insha Allah 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ cc @king_yog1 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️”

No comments:

Post a Comment