Friday, June 21, 2024

Osas Ighodaro celebrates daughter, Azariah as she turns 8

Nollywood actress and media personality Osas Ighodaro is celebrating her daughter as she turns 8 today, June 21st.

Taking to her Instagram page, the proud mother expressed how proud she is of her daughter as she expressed gratitude to God. She stated that watching her daughter grow up the beautiful, kind, intelligent, thoughtful, determined and sweet girl that she is continues to bring her so much joy.

Raining prayers on her, she affirmed her love for her and appreciated her daughter for making her smile everyday.

She wrote;

πŸŽ‰❤️πŸ‘‘ My sweetest princess baby is 8 years old today!!! God is so Good! Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter @azariahajibade πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ’πŸ’❤️❤️πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Watching you grow to the beautiful, kind, intelligent, thoughtful, determined, sweet girl that you are and continue to become brings me soooo much joy! I am so PROUD OF YOU and always thankful to be your mommy πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

My prayer for you my sweet girl is God’s continued love, protection, mercy and grace over your life! May He bless you abundantly so you may continue to be a blessing to others! May your light continue to always shine through and be a blessing to your generation! You are blessed my sweet girl!

I love you so much my princess! Thank you for being you and making me smile everyday my love! You truly are remarkable and I thank God everyday for you! πŸ₯°

I loooooooooove you @azariahajibade HAPPY 8th Birthday baby xoxoxo God bless and protect you now and always πŸ‘‘πŸ’πŸ™πŸΎπŸŽ‰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment