Friday, June 21, 2024

Actress Iyabo Ojo celebrates her son on his 25th birthday

Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo is celebrating her son Festus Ojo’s 25th birthday with a heartwarming tribute on social media.

In a touching Instagram post, she shared a video of Festus and expressed her love for him, calling him her “first love” and “jewel of inestimable value”.

She praised Festus for his kind, intelligent, responsible, and talented nature, basking in bountiful pride in the person he has become.

Iyabo Ojo expressed that her son brings joy into her life and encouraged him to continue shining his light.

She ended her heartfelt message with a declaration of eternal love and a wish for him to enjoy his special day.

She said;

“Happy 25th birthday, my first love, my jewel of inestimable value @festo_baba. Baba jeje, no stress zone,
I'm beyond proud of the kind, intelligent, reposonsible, and talented young man you have grown up to be. You bring so much joy to my life, and I am beyond grateful to be your mom. Keep shining your light, my love. You are indeed a blessing from above, I love you till eternity, forever and forever and forever. Enjoy yourself, jor, nothing do you, oko mi 🥰😍🤩😘,”

No comments:

Post a Comment