Thursday, May 30, 2024

Simi grateful as daughter, Deja turns Four

Nigerian singer Simi has shared a heartwarming mother-daughter conversation with her child, Adejare, on the occasion of her fourth birthday.

The adorable exchange was captured in a video posted by Simi, showcasing their sweet car conversation about her new age and happiness level.

Adejare, the smart daughter of fellow singer Adekunle Gold, responded accurately to her mother’s questions, making the conversation even more endearing.

Simi gushed about her boundless love for Deja, referring to her as her muse, best friend, and twin.

In her caption, she wrote: “Sometimes I ask God to expand my heart, as the love I have for you overflows. When I prayed for you, God said, ‘Simi, watch me do exceeding abundantly.’ You are my light, heart, best friend, and twin. My muse, joy, and beautiful little fireball. Happy birthday, Deja. If I had more space, I would love you even more. #Big4”

No comments:

Post a Comment