Thursday, May 23, 2024

Blessing CEO tenders apology to family of late IVD’s wife

Controversial therapist, Blessing CEO, has issued an apology to the family of the late Bimbo Martins, the wife of auto dealer IVD, two years after a scandal surrounding her death.

Recall that IVD was suspected of having a hand in Bimbo’s demise, and many criticized him for it. Blessing CEO had defended IVD, claiming she was his therapist, which drew further controversy.

In a recent statement, Blessing CEO expressed regret for her actions, acknowledging that she had caused pain to the grieving family.

She stated that, in hindsight, she realizes how deeply hurt her defense of IVD must have been to them.


Notably, Blessing CEO revealed that she had never met or spoken to IVD before the scandal, which has led to questions about her motivations for defending him.

Her apology comes as a surprise to many, as it takes courage to admit and make amends for past mistakes.

She noted that she has finally realized how deeply aggrieved the family had been and what she had done might not have sat well with them.

She wrote …

“Apologies to the Martin’s family. It took me 2 years to understand grieve and pain,

I will never be too big to say I am sorry when I do wrong .. the the Martins family I say k am sorry .


It all peace , we learn everyday and a lot can be said out of i ignorance. MAY the gentile soul of Mrs Abimbola ogbonna Martins rest in peace .

To the general public if | have hurt you in anyway, I am sorry . Tomorrow is my birthday and I jut want to be at peace with everybody .

I love you all”

No comments:

Post a Comment