Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Actress Chioma Akpotha Grateful as She Celebrates Her Birthday

Nollywood actress, Chioma Akpotha has celebrated her birthday in grand style.

The star is celebrating her birthday, today Tuesday, March 12th.

She took to social media to thank God for adding a new year.
 
She wrote;
 
” Lord Your goodness, Your mercy
Your blood that covers me..
And your love
Never runs, never runs out !
No matter what I did
Your love will cover it
It looks beyond my mistakes
Your grace and your Mercy
It never runs out..
Jesus you keep looking out for me πŸ™πŸΎ
.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME 🎈πŸ₯³πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎ
Grateful for another year. I owe it all to you My Saviour and My King πŸ‘‘
Thank you for the covenant of Life ! πŸ™πŸΎ”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment