Monday, December 18, 2023

Actress Nancy Isime Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos

Nollywood actress and media personality, Nancy Isime is in celebratory mood.

The star clocked 32nd on December 17th, 2023 and took to her social media page to celebrate it.

She shared goofy photos while celebrating the new age.

 
She wrote: “This is 32🥳

Blessed, Favored, Content, Happy❤️

This Chapter is called my Era of Supernatural Abundance🙏🏽

#BirthdayGirl🥰
#Thankful
#GodIsTheGreatest🙏🏽.”

She added

"T H A N K F U L🫶🏽

Every year, my birthday feels better than the last.
Overwhelmed with all your love, prayers and well wishes Fam.
Thank you for making this girl feel special on her special day❤️

I know it’ll be near impossible to get to everyone’s comments, messages, tags, posts and stories no matter how hard I try to but please know that I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart🙏🏽

Dear God,
The Lines keep falling unto me in Pleasant Places and I cannot thank you enough🙏🏽

Chapter 32 just begun, but it feels/looks GREAT already!
Let’s gooo 🚀

#BirthdayGirl🥰"

No comments:

Post a Comment