Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Actress Yetunde Barnabas celebrates daughter’s first birthday with lovely photos

Gemma Olayinka, the daughter of Nollywood actress, Yetunde Barnabas and footballer, Peters Olayinka is One today.

 In celebration of her birthday, her mother is reflecting on her labor experience which she stated that very emotional for her and her husband. 

 Praising God for his greatness, she admitted that though she isn’t perfect, she promised to be a perfect Mother for her daughter’s sake. 

 Raining powerful prayers on her, she expressed how blessed she is to have her as her daughter.

Happy 1st Birthday to my Womb
Opener, my precious and rare Gem💎 my mini Me and the one after my heart…♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️My Fave Human
@gemma_olayinka 💎My heart in human Form. Beautiful God’s Creation….

GOD loves us too much that is why you were given to us. I am blessed to have you as my Baby, You are our blessing♥️
😁 I remembered when you came out the first word I said to you was my baby my baby 😩🥹 Such and emotional moment for me and ur dad…. God is too Great ooo
I may not be a perfect
Human but I promise to be a perfect Mother for ur sake, By Leading you in right path and in the way of the LORD….
May your life be filled with the wonders and glory of his abiding love. Keep blooming with GOD’S GRACE…
You will continue to grow in Wisdom knowledge and understanding in JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN… 🙏🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment