Thursday, July 27, 2023

Actress, Linda Osifo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos

Nollywood ctress, Linda Osifo is celebrating her 32nd birthday today, July 27, 2023. 

 To mark her special day, the actress took to her Instagram page to share stunning photos of herself as she appreciate God for His grace and mercy in her life.
She wrote;

Happy Birthday to me.🎂🤎🙏🥹

What more can I really ask from God?
Greatness, favour, prosperity, blessings and more God has given me.
My prayer is to truly become the woman that He created me to be.

For this new age…all I pray for is peace of the mind and continuous faith.

I thank God for my life, for my journey, my battles and the endless love around my life.

Cheers to another new age!!!🥰🥳 This is 32, my year of ‘divine peace’. 🙏🎂.

#GodIsGreat #HappyBirthdayToMe
#BirthdayGirl #melaningoddess

 In another post, She wrote;

At the age of 22, I ventured on an unknown journey to Nigeria to pursue what was more than just a dream…10 years later, I’m celebrating that very journey on a whole new milestone!

It’s not just a birthday, it’s an awakening.

I am not changing, I am becoming. Becoming greater, better & stronger.

Prayers is all I ever need, as I begin a new chapter & it’s assignments.

Thank you Jesus, Thank you God!
Thank you for celebrating with me.
🙏🥲🥹⭐️🤎

No comments:

Post a Comment