Monday, June 26, 2023

Newly engaged actress ‘Wasila Coded’ shows off her husband

Hours after announcing her engagement, Actress Bimpe Akintunde– Wasila Coded has shown off her man on Instagram. 

 She shared loved-up photos and video with herlover praising him for being there for her. 

 And she revealed they have held their Nikai. Captioning the photos, she wrote;

”This is The Lord’s Doing , It is Truly Marvelous in our Eyes πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Meet Mr and Mrs Ganiu πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ’₯πŸ’
Special Thanks to Almighty Allah for A Successful HAKIDU NIKAI πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€πŸ€
All thanks to My Darling Husbbby like I Always call you @king_yog1
Thanks to my co wives for the Love and Acceptance πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Thanks to All Ganiu Family Present Today
Special Thanks to My Family, Friends and Well Wishers All over the World πŸ™πŸ’™ I Love and Appreciate All of the Kind words and Prayer πŸ™ May Almighty Allah Make this Journey Easy for me πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€”

No comments:

Post a Comment