Monday, February 27, 2023

Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi speaks as trolls lay curses on him over wife, Toyin Abraham’s political stance

Nollywood actor, Kolawole Ajeyemi has responded after trolls rained curses on his children because of his wife, Toyin Abraham's political affiliation. 

 Toyin is a staunch supporter of APC's presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu. Nigerians who are opposed to her political affiliation have taken to her social media handles and that of her husband to slam them. Some went as far as raining curses on their children.

 Reacting via his Instagram page, Kolawole prayed that the curses rained on his children return back to the sender. He stated that the fact his wife is supporting a particular party doesn't mean that he is supporting her. 

Kolawole added that he did not campaign for any party.

 In his words: “Good day everybody, it’s not like I asked anyone of you to vote for any candidate or campaigned for any party and the fact that my wife is supporting a specific party doesn’t mean that I’m supporting her. So, those of you laying curses on my children I rebuke it all and I wish you all the same. And I repeat I did not campaign for any candidate.”

No comments:

Post a Comment