Monday, December 19, 2022

Actor Sam "Spiff" Ajibola and wife Sandra celebrate 2nd wedding anniversary

Nollywood actress Samuel Ajibola and his wife, Sandra, are celebrating their second wedding anniversary today. 

 The couple took to their respective Instagram accounts to reassure each other of their eternal love as they marked their anniversary.

 Their union has produced a 1-year-old son

. He wrote; My dearest wife @sandrajibola , I just want to let you know that if I have to choose someone all over to go on this journey of eternity with me, it will be you that I will choose over and over again! I'll love you forever as i wish you a wonderful Wedding Anniversary 💕🎉 

 His wife also wrote;

Happy Wedding Anniversary to us Nkem♥️.
Words alone can’t express how I feel🥰💃🏻♥️.
I love you so my Nkem🥰♥️. Just know I got your back till eternity and I pray for God’s wisdom and blessings upon our marriage and home🙏.
I pray our marriage will continue to blossom, till eternity 🥰.

I love you my GummyBear♥️ @samajibola

No comments:

Post a Comment