Monday, November 28, 2022

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday

Media personality, Ebuka Uchendu’s wife, Cynthia is a year older today. 

 And her proud husband took to his Instagram page to celebrate his woman on her special day.

 Sharing new loved-up photos, Ebuka wrote;
”The past year was a bit of a rollercoaster for you. But the one thing I learnt is that you’re waaay tougher than even you imagined. Such a dope chick!!! Now, I’m loving the positive vibe you’re going into this new year with. 

Besides the fact that the glow is about to be even more blinding, I can’t imagine all the blessings that lie ahead, if life with you has been this amazing already… 

Happy birthday Onye nke mụ. Thanks for showing me what true kindness, loyalty and selfless love actually looks like. You are a shining star!!! And I love all of you ❤️”

No comments:

Post a Comment