Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Juliet Ibrahim Shares Beautiful Photos To Mark Her 35th Birthday

Beautiful Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim has dropped some sizzling photos to mark her 35th birthday celebration today. 

 Taking to her Instagram page, Juliet who couldn’t hide her joy for turning 35 expressed her admiration for herself and how much she has achieved over the past few years in the entertainment industry.


Sharing breathtaking photos, Juliet Ibrahim wrote;

 ”I changed the sound of my alarm clock to hands clapping sound to get all the recognition I deserve when the clock strikes midnight. The person you become is a coalition of experiences of your life. Hence, every experience is one I celebrate because I have overcome. Happy birthday Juliet Ibrahim #AToastToLife”

No comments:

Post a Comment