Friday, February 26, 2021

BBNaija’s Ka3na finally reaches out to fan who tattooed her name on her body

Former Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Ka3na Jones has finally bowed to pressure and have reached out to a female fan who tattooed her name on her body.

 Sandra Spicy earlier reports that the lady who tattooed Ka3na’s name on her body and got rejected by the celebrity took poison and landed in the hospital. The fan had claimed that she drank sniper because she was depressed after reality star, Ka3na lashed out at her.

 A lot of Nigerians, however, slammed the BBNaija’s star and mother of one for her insensitiveness. After taken so much heat, Ka3na succumbed to pressure and has taken to her Twitter page asking the female fan to reach out to her via her official email so that she can get to know her. 

 In her own words, she wrote; 

  “I made a request for it on social media which is now regrettable. However, I still do not wish for anyone to have tattoos of me on their bodies. My dear fan(yet to know your name) kindly reach out to me on my official email. I care love and light” See post below

No comments:

Post a Comment