Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Nick Jonas and Priyanka celebrate 2nd wedding anniversary

Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra were snapped out and about in London on a romantic stroll. 

Musician Nick and actress Priyanka today marked two years of married life, following on from their three-reception wedding celebrations back in December 2018. 

 And they cut casual but no less stylish figures as they wrapped up warm against the British chill, a far cry from the sun-drenched Los Angeles climate.

 Nick opted for an all-black ensemble of hoodie, jeans and baseball cap. Priyanka went for a similar vibe, but draped a grey coat over her hoodie, and concealed her tied-back raven locks under a beanie.

 The two shared touching tributes to each other earlier today.
Priyanka posted a snap from their walk and wrote: "Happy 2 year anniversary to the love of my life. Always by my side. My strength. My weakness. My all. I love you @nickjonas." 

 Romantic Nick, meanwhile, shared a snap from their wedding day, the happy couple flanked by groomsmen and bridesmaids. "Two years married to the most wonderful, inspiring and beautiful woman," he gushed, "Happy anniversary @priyankachopra I love you." 


No comments:

Post a Comment