Thursday, November 28, 2019

Stephanie Coker celebrates 31st birthday with beautiful maternity photos

Media personality Stephanie Coker-Aderinokun turns 31 today and to mark her birthday, she shared some really beautiful photos with her baby bump.



The beautiful and talented actress took to her Instagram page on Thursday, November 28, 2019, where she shared some really beautiful photos of herself. She went on to reveal that despite the life-threatening experience she encountered, she was able to overcome it.

“I turned 30 last year. I was blessed with so much but was also tested. I went through and dealt with so much. From life-threatening circumstances, you cant do this… you can’t do that. I felt a huge weight on my shoulders. This year my birthday is on thanksgiving because God knew he wanted to give me triple celebration. I have so much to be thankful for. This was God’s plan. Happy Birthday to meπŸ™πŸΎ❤️πŸŽ‰πŸ˜. #African&Pregnant,”

No comments:

Post a Comment