Thursday, September 19, 2019

Annie Idibia Wishes Husband 2face A Happy Birthday

Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia, and wife of music legend, Innocent Ujah Idibia aka 2face took to social media to celebrate her husband on his birthday 44rd birthday.



Their relationship hasn’t been perfect but they are still waxing strong with love and endurance.

2face turns 44 years old on September 18, 2019. He was born on September 18, 1975, and he still looks young.

2face Idibia‘s wife, Annie Idibia wrote a lovely long post about him on his birthday...


“Our love isn’t perfect ! But one thing i am 1000% sure of is we CANT live without each other!!! Together we are STRONGER! No One Could Have ever love me the way u to do!
lawwwwwdddd you make me laugh out LOUDDDD so much all the damnnn time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ !! Thanks for filling our home with so much laughter and happiness! gosh! i know i push all your every buttons๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♀️ by now i 4 don get black eye ๐Ÿ˜‚with my sharp mouth )but your patient is overwhelming, your Love is sooo HEALING ๐Ÿ˜ฉ♥️ .
For all the times i made u sad “I AM SORRY “๐Ÿ˜ฉ
For all the times i didn’t listen “I AM SORRY”
For all the times i doubted You “I AM SORRY “
And All The Times i didn’t love u enough “I AM SORRY”
I L O V E U๐Ÿ’•
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y My World ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment