Friday, September 28, 2018

I never knew my victim would escape – Kidnap suspect

A kidnap suspect who was arrested by the police has said he never knew his victim would escape from their hideout.



A 22-year-old Shuaibu Abdullahi has been started by the Niger State Police Command for allegedly kidnapping Bello Umar of Vunu Village in the Lavun Local Government Area of the state.

The victim was kidnapped when Shuaibu and three other members of his gang were stormed the village with weapons and took him to a nearby bush.

Speaking to a reporter, the kidnap suspect said that luck ran out of his gang as the victim escaped from captivity.

“I never knew that my victim will escape otherwise we would have made our money but unfortunately I ended up in the police net .

“We slept off and our victim took advantage of that and ran away. He later reported the matter to the police who arrested us , ” he explained .

No comments:

Post a Comment