Tuesday, July 31, 2018

BBNaija’s Nina graduates from Imo State University

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Nina wrote her final examination with her colleagues today and they all posed for photos after the examination. She could not curtail her excitement as she is set to become a graduate of English Language at the Imo State University.



Nina shared the news on her Instagram, writing:

4 years ,62 courses ,8 semesters
Finally it’s over…
I remember 4 years ago when I got admission
Always running for lectures chai
No more lectures
No more assignments
No more impromptu Saturday test
Mama I made it
To you Lord who made this possible
I will praise you forever
You are merciful
You are my Jehova overdo
You are my unchangable changer
I can’t stop loving you
To my parents,thanks for always standing by me
I love you forever
Finally a BA holder…osheyyyyyy

1 comment: