Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Alexis Ohanian puts up billboards to welcome Serena Williams back to professional tennis

So in love co-founder and executive chairman of the social news website Reddit, Alexis Ohanian , went public with his feelings as he welcomed his wife,
Serena Williams to the professional tennis world, after being away for a long time on ‘maternity’ leave.




Sharing photos of the billboard he put for his wife, Alexis Ohanian disclosed that he designed the billboards himself. Here’s what he wrote;

These just went up on alongside I-10 into Palm Springs. @olympiaohanian & I wanted to welcome her back to tennis. Designed them myself, with some help from Jr.
#GMOAT
Serena Williams who disclosed how emotional the billboard post left her, wrote in the comment section of the photos;

Literally I’m crying, this is so sweet. I love you

1 comment: