Friday, July 29, 2016

Zayn Malik Covers Elle UK September 2016 Issue

Singer Zayn Malik is the latest star to grace the cover of Elle UK Magazine.



For the September 2016 issue, the 23-year old shares what it was like to leave One Direction, his style inspiration, his relationship with model girlfriend Gigi Hadid and more.

Here’s an excerpt from the magazine:
Leaving One Direction:
At that time in my life I felt I had done everything I could do there and I just needed to change it up. It didn’t feel brave…I just don’t have it in me to feel fully secure in anything I do. I always strive towards something better. It’s why I think sometimes I come across the wrong way, a bit distant. I’m just stressed out trying to control how I’m perceived. I think about things a lot.

His style:
Since leaving One Direction I’ve been given the freedom to be able to wear whatever I want and that’s made it more interesting. More creative, I can say I want to wear metal arms and it’ll happen.

On girlfriend Gigi Hadid:
She’s super intelligent; I think that’s why it works so well. And we do the same type of job so we get that with each other.”

1 comment: